Thursday, October 8, 2009

First Post

It's hard to imagine that I have only known my room mates and the guys down the hall for only about a month and a half. I have reached a level of friendship with them that would normally take about a year at the high school I attended to achieve.

I guess that is what Georgia Tech does to you: It forces you to band up as brothers to overcome the barrage of webassign homework, the weird guys who pop out of stalls with pop in their hands, and the shanty town like condition of Glenn Hall.
_________________________________________

The Good
I finally got a decent grade on a lab report!

I realized that doing my lab report the day before it is due was the issue...it probably was not because my TA hates me...

The Bad
I was on my way to acing the second Biology exam, until...I found that the question packet that was given to me had actually contained both versions of the test (1 and 2). One was attached to the back of the other. I am still trying to figure out what exactly happened:

  1. Scenario 1: I completed the version 1 through my first run through the answers, but flipped to the version 2 during my second run filling out the maximum of 10 answers(I think) I left blank.
  2. Scenario 2: I completely F***ed up
I'm leaning towards the 1st scenario though.
Man, those two different exam packets were locked in tight. I can't believe I only noticed the problem when we only had five minutes left.

Sometimes, you just get screwed. Get over it, punish yourself by studying more, and ace the next test. AND check that you only have one copy of the exam.

The Weird

I saw a guy come of a bathroom stall with pop in his hand and sipping out of it...

Don't be a slob: No one will want to approach you.

No comments:

Post a Comment